- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in life sciences (or related) discipline
- Experience of independently managing projects or project components related to health economics.
- Experience in delivering one or more of our key deliverables such as health technology assessments (HTAs), systematic review, budget impact models
- Understanding of the HEOR / HTA and commercial landscape.
- Experienced in leading multi-functional teams on complex projects.
- Relevant experience in consultancy, healthcare, biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Overall strong analytic and numerical competency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead on the conceptualisation, execution, reporting, and management of HEOR projects and research.
- Collaborate with internal project teams and externally with clients and experts.
- Contribute to the development of study design and analysis plans with the specialist technical team members.
- Provide additional project support as required, including quality assessment of all deliverables and completion of internal documentation.
- Identify dependencies between project workstreams to ensure the overall project is delivered to schedule and quality.
- Risk assessment and escalate any projects or deliverables at risk to the Principal Health Economist or Senior Manager (HE) and seek support where required.
- Take a lead role in the coordination and facilitation of client meetings, including post-meeting minutes and follow-up.
- Provision of expert scientific and strategic advice to clients.
- Technical/research lead for deliverables (e.g. reports, user guides, slide decks).
- Deliver projects effectively and according to timelines, requirements and budget.
- Communicate complex research concepts and interpretation of results to a wide range of audiences including clinicians, health economists, policy makers and patients.
- Maintain internal and external profiles as expert in their field.
- Oversee the work of junior staff, providing scientific and operational mentorship and training in the design, planning and execution of their tasks, according to scope and budget and to the highest research standards.
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working for a company filled with individuals who genuinely care about what they do and the impact they have on transforming the healthcare landscape to improve patients’ lives.
About HEOR Ltd
We have a growing team of over 90 researchers working in Health Economics, Medical Writing, Data Science and Analytics, Systematic Review, Health Technology Assessment and Market Access. Our leading in-house teams support the world’s leading pharmaceutical and technology companies in their mission to optimise the development of medicines and access to therapeutic innovation. Our work spans all major markets and therapeutic areas, including commercial strategy, evidence generation and value communication needs, across the product development pathway
Our head office is located in Cardiff (with remote working at present). Permanent remote working will also be considered for the right person.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021. Please note we may close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.