We are seeking an experienced leader of our data science and analytics business. As the Director of Data Science and Analytics (DSA), your role will be to shape and deliver a vision for the business that promotes and extends our industry-leading capabilities and services. You will be responsible for leading and developing an exceptional team of data scientists and analysts, research leadership and consulting excellence, business leadership and strategy, alongside other business unit directors and as a core member of the company leadership team.
At HEOR we have enjoyed sustained growth over the last ten years as part of our commitment to becoming the worlds most respected and valued full-service market access agency. We have a growing team of over 90 researchers working in Health Economics, Medical Writing, Data Science and Analytics, Systematic Review, Health Technology Assessment and Market Access. Our leading in-house teams support the world’s leading pharmaceutical and technology companies in their mission to optimise the development of medicines and access to therapeutic innovation. Our work spans all major markets and therapeutic areas, including commercial strategy, evidence generation and value communication needs, across the product development pathway.
As the Director of Data Science and Analytics you will have experience within the following areas:
- Business and research leadership
- Significant industry or consulting experience in delivering data analytics services and solutions to the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge and strategic insight concerning evidence sources and data sets in key and emerging markets
- Excellent knowledge and strategic insight concerning data analytic methodologies and solutions
- People leadership with track record of leading successful teams
- Business development and leadership
- Demonstrable record of research publications and thought leadership
- Ability to build strong relationships and partnerships internally and with clients
- Collaborative, creative and engaging leadership style
Working at HEOR Ltd!
- Work as part of a renowned and growing team where emphasis is placed upon ideas
- A ‘learning’ culture focused on personal development and supported by study bursaries
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme of up to 10 additional days’ leave per year
We have offices in Cardiff and Germany (with remote working at present). Permanent remote working will also be considered for the right person.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021. Please note we may close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.