As the Market Access and Pricing Director you will have experience within the following areas:
- Business and research leadership
- Significant industry or consulting experience in delivering market access and pricing services and solutions to the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge and strategic insight to grow the market access and pricing function in key and emerging markets
- A thought leader in market access and pricing, up to date with innovations and market developments
- Excellent knowledge and strategic insight of market access and pricing solutions
- Previous experience of leading on client delivery and consulting for key client engagements
- People leadership with track record of leading successful teams
- Business development and leadership
- Ability to build strong relationships and partnerships internally and with clients
- Collaborative, creative and engaging leadership style
Working at HEOR Ltd!
- Work as part of a renowned and growing team where emphasis is placed upon ideas
- A ‘learning’ culture focussed on personal development and supported by study bursaries
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme of up to 10 additional days’ leave per year
Many of our employees are working from home due to the ongoing COVID situation and remain flexible in our approach to a blended home-working environment. Permanent remote working will also be considered for the right person.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021. Please note we may close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.