Reporting to a Senior Consultant Market Access, the successful candidate will support the development of high-quality innovative market access strategies and client projects, and grow our client relationships.
This is an excellent role for someone who has market access consulting experience and who values working as part of an integrated cross-functional team whose members have extensive commercial and technical experience.
- Understanding of the market access challenges faced by clients and how these can be addressed
- Knowledge and experience of the pharmaceutical and medical device industries and the client’s operating environment
- Market access consulting experience and managing client relationships
- Experience of successfully leading market access projects and project teams
- Experience in preparing high-quality, innovative market access materials
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and activities at any given time
- Ability to instil confidence and convey authority with colleagues and clients
- Ability to synthesise and communicate complex information for a wide range of audiences, with a strong emphasis on written communication skills
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- Ability to work flexibly and contribute to the work of others in the team
- Ability to provide and respond to constructive feedback in a team environment
- Life Sciences Degree or equivalent qualification
- Skilled in use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Main Job Responsibilities
- Management of key client relationships with the support of senior management
- Strategic input to the design and development of high quality, innovative market access strategies, projects and materials
- Management of projects or workstreams within projects, including coaching of junior members of the team
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, relevance and timeliness of client deliverables
- Develop and secure client proposals
- Actively develop the role in an appropriate way to maintain personal development and commitment to the business
- Competitive salary, in line with experience
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid leave + bank holidays
- Private health insurance scheme membership
- A strong focus on Learning and Development with internal coaching support
- Friendly, flexible working environment
We have offices in Cardiff and Germany (with remote working at present). Permanent remote working will also be considered for the right person.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th June. Please note we may close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.