HEOR continues to expand and we seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operations Coordinator to join our Operations team. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be supporting the Operations team in a professional services setting, acting as the key contact for internal and external stakeholders and coordinating the business’ Integrated Management System for quality and compliance. This role would suit someone with experience of working in a growing business, ideally in an operations or compliance environment, and has the potential to expand in remit and responsibility (with commensurate training and development) with the continued growth of the business.
- Experience in general office administration
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy whilst balancing a varied workload.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly, contributing to the work of others in the team and to provide support across the organisation.
- Ability to manage your time effectively, managing priorities effectively and enabling you to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A willingness to use initiative and develop your skills.
- Enthusiastic and professional approach to working with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel Skills.
- Experience of working within quality or compliance management is desired
- Experience of supporting good information governance is desired
Main Job Responsibilities
- Acting as key contact point for Operations for internal and external stakeholders
- Owning the Integrated Management System and supporting the Operations team in good business practice, governance and compliance
- Overseeing office premises maintenance and associated contract management
- General administrative office support, including ordering of supplies, arranging travel, booking meetings, dealing with incoming queries etc.
- Providing operational support to the Directors
Working at HEOR Ltd!
- Work as part of a renowned and growing team where emphasis is placed upon ideas
- A ‘learning’ culture focused on personal development and supported by study bursaries
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme of up to 10 additional days’ leave per year
This role would primarily be based from our Head office in Cardiff or our office in Bicester, with opportunity for some flexible and home-based working.
Closing date for applications is 22nd October 2021. Please note we may close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.