We are seeking a Project Assistant to join a highly technical and strategic team. This is an opportunity for someone to start their professional development and gain invaluable experience in the support and the delivery of our portfolio of projects.
- BSc or post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject, including health economics, biological sciences, computer science, data sciences, economics, mathematics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Office 365, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Willing to develop an understanding of the HEOR / HTA and commercial landscape
- Interest in healthcare, biotechnology, and/or pharmaceutical industry
- A desire to learn quickly and develop professional skills and experience
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Experience in project management
- Experience of being part of a team conducting a research project
Main Job Responsibilities
- Support the delivery of projects effectively and according to timelines, requirements, and budget
- Support the drafting of project deliverables (e.g. reports, user guides, slide decks) and ensuring smooth delivery to clients
- Support with contracting and proposals
- Assist with the creation of project materials including, but not limited to, abstracts, posters and reports
- Source and analysis data sources for health economic model parameters
- Maintain communication through written and verbal updates to clients
- Maintain and drive your professional development plan
- Other duties reasonably required by HEOR Ltd
Working at HEOR Ltd!
- Work as part of a renowned and growing team where emphasis is placed upon ideas
- A ‘learning’ culture focused on personal development and supported by study bursaries
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme of up to 10 additional days’ leave per year
This role would primarily be based from our Head office in Cardiff or our office in Bicester, with opportunity for some flexible and home-based working.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and HEOR application form to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th December 2021. Please note we may close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.