Role and Responsibilities
Due to significant organic growth HEOR Ltd are looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to support the marketing and business development activities across the company. The successful applicant will play an integral role within the company and have access to significant development and training opportunities. The applicant will assume the following responsibilities:
- Acting as central point of contact for proposals across the business including the review and appraisal of Requests for Proposals (RFP) and provide support and assistance in drafting text, costings and finalising proposals.
- Using data visualisation software to create aesthetically pleasing visuals for our proposals.
- Drafting Request for Information (RFI) when requested by clients.
- Drafting Sales of Work (SOW) and ensuring projects are scoped appropriately.
- Targeted desk-based research to understand client’s assets and indications.
- Developing project timelines and completing client specific costing sheets.
- Scheduling and participating in client calls to identify client’s requirements relating to an associated RFP.
- Updating and maintaining proposal software as required to ensure accurate information is included in the tracking reports.
- Maintaining asset, indication and client experience databases.
- Using data visualisation software to develop organisational charts of project team members.
- Pro-actively checking business intelligence software to ensure the company is well-informed of key trends in the healthcare market and identifying business development opportunities and liaising with clients to discuss.
- Scheduling and participating in account management meetings with Directors and Senior Managers.
- Developing content for account management meetings which will include collating information from Senior Managers on our key clients.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager to identify, research and develop new partnership opportunities aligned to the commercial strategy.
- Supporting the finance and operations teams in client contracting and master services agreements.
- Ensuring internal and external marketing materials are up to date.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager and Research Dissemination Lead in developing research and promotional materials for the website and social media platforms.
- Supporting the commercial manager in developing and delivering marketing campaigns and conference presence.
Essential skills and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, amenable with the ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally
- Highly organised with a logical analytical approach
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for producing high quality work
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Business, Marketing, Life and Health Sciences BSc
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous experience with the healthcare industry
- Previous experience within the consultancy research organisation industry
- Previous experience in a business development, account management or marketing role
- Life and Health Sciences MSc
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working for a company filled with individuals who genuinely care about what they do and the impact they have on transforming the healthcare landscape to improve patients’ lives.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th June. Please note we may close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.