We are looking for a highly motivated graduate or post-graduate to join our systematic literature review group full-time to support and assist in the delivery of systematic literature reviews (SLRs).
We have offices in Cardiff and Germany, and remote working will also be considered for the right candidate.
- Life Sciences BSc or master’s degree OR
- MSc in Health Economics
- Experience/evidence of ability/aptitude for understanding peer-reviewed publications, covering randomised controlled trials, health economic evaluations and health-related quality of life.
- Ability to communicate scientific information in a range of formats, with a strong emphasis on written communication skills.
- Sound scientific understanding and analytical skills, with an exceptional eye for detail, accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work flexibly and contribute to the work of others in the team.
- A willingness to use initiative and develop your skills.
- Ability to manage your time effectively, enabling you to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience in conducting and reporting of systematic literature reviews
Main job responsibilities:
- Contribution to all stages of the systematic review process including protocol design, screening for relevant studies, data extraction of clinical and health economic data, basic data analysis and report writing.
- You will be required to assimilate and interpret sources of information with appropriate guidance/direction from research teams and authors.
- To identify, assimilate and interpret sources of information provided by research teams and authors.
- To write, edit and proof copy, to the highest scientific and editorial standards, written deliverables such as reports, abstracts, posters, presentations and scientific papers for submission to clients, academic conferences and peer reviewed journals
- To contribute to writing of proposals, submissions, literature reviews, business development material.
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working for a company filled with individuals who genuinely care about what they do and the impact they have on transforming the healthcare landscape to improve patients’ lives.
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th June 2021. Please note we may close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.