Total System Value™
A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO VALUE DEMONSTRATION
We are leading disease insight and total system value architects
Value within healthcare may be defined in different ways, and it can be useful to organise evidence within the context of a healthcare system. The advantage of this approach is to contextualise system-level value drivers, their potential interaction, the level of available evidence to quantify value, and evidence gaps.
A TSV™ framework will provide the context, insight and solutions to help optimize:
- Strategy and planning: A framework that delivers access
and evidence solutions that support robust strategy and planning, gap analysis and evidence plans
- Value story: The development and testing of a robust, compelling, fully informed value proposition
- Value demonstration: Connecting and quantifying
muti-stakeholder value perspectives, based on individual stakeholder requirements
- Lifecycle value: A holistic, evolving view of the evidence,
access and value drivers, that delivers optimized activities and outcomes at every stage in the product development and commercialisation process
Contact us to find out how our team of value experts can help you unlock a different approach to value demonstration.
More than just HEOR
Global Market Access
We help our clients successfully navigate complex and
ever-changing market access challenges to optimise the value
of their intervention.
Evidence Review & Synthesis
Our in-house team has extensive experience of systematic literature review and all other recognised review methods, employing the appropriate methodology for the research question.
HEALTH ECONOMIC MODELLING
We think outside the box and deliver creative solutions to demonstrate value.
HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT
Our fully integrated HTA teams
are experts in developing and critiquing evidence submissions for health technology agencies around the globe.
DATA SCIENCE & ANALYTICS
From basic data visualisation to predictive analysis using AI and machine learning HEOR can transform data into insights.
Effective communication is
essential to convey the value
of healthcare interventions to
relevant stakeholders and ensure optimal access.
Benefits of a TSV™ approach
- Disease and market agnostic
- Connects and quantifies multi-stakeholder value perspectives
- Identifies evidence gaps and
- A holistic, dynamic view of evidence and
- Flexibility to help communicate value effectively to broader set of stakeholders
If you would like to discuss this further reach out to our team of experts